×

英汉双语:别人怎么对你取决于你的价值

hqy hqy 发表于2025-04-12 15:16:37 浏览4 评论0

抢沙发发表评论

How Others Treat You Depends on Your Value

别人怎么对你取决于你的价值

On the path of growth, everyone strives to become better, not only through individual effort but also by engaging in upward social interaction.

在成长的路上,每个人都想让自己变得更好,除去独自努力,还应向上社交。

A mentor can guide you when you are lost and lend you a helping hand when you are helpless.

高人能在你迷茫时,给你指点迷津,在你无助时,助你一臂之力。

However, it is crucial to understand that interpersonal relationships are not merely reciprocal exchanges but rather exchanges of value.

但要明自,人与人之间的交往,绝非简单的你来我往而是一种价值的互换。

It is human nature to seek benefits and avoid harms; if you offer nothing of value and waste others time, you will only evoke aversion.

趋利避害是人的天性,若你让人“无利可图”还浪费别人的时间,只会招人反感。

Dale Carnegie said, "Understand what others think, and you will obtain what you desire.

"卡耐基说:“了解别人心里想什么,你才能得到自己想要的。”

Once you grasp this principle, you will find interpersonal interactions much easier to navigate.

明白了这点道理,在人际交往中,你才能得心应手。

When you are valuable to others, they will naturally hold you in high regard.

当你对别人有用了,别人自会把你看在眼里、放在心上。

Have you ever experienced such a bitter moment?

你是否有过这样辛酸的经历?

Painstakingly seeking an opportunity to converse with an influential figure, only to be dismissed hastily by them.

煞费苦心求得与大佬对话的机会,却被对方匆匆打发。

Repeatedly attempting to establish contact with industry leaders, only to receive no positive response from them.

多次尝试与行业大咖建立联系,对方却从未给予正面回应。

As stated in "Please Stop Ineffective Socializing","When your abilities, status, and resources do not match your ambition for socializing, all your efforts amount to ineffective socializing."

就像《请停止无效社交》中说的这样:“当你的能力、地位、资源配不上你的社交野心,你所做的不过是无效社交。”

If you are of no use to others, they will not waste their time entertaining you.

如果你对别人没用,别人不会陪你消遣时间。

Instead of blindly mingling in circles, it is better to enhance your own abilities first.

与其盲目地混圈子,不如先提升自己的实力。

If you hold valuable assets for others, they will naturally gravitate towards you.

若你手握对他人有价值的筹码,别人自会主动迎向你。

"No matter whom you are overly enthusiastic towards, it increases the probability of not being cherished," says"No Longer Human".

《人间失格》里说:“无论对谁太过热情,就增加了不被珍惜的概率。”

When interacting with others, be kind but not obsequious.

人与人之间相处时,对人要好,但不要讨好。

Good relationships are attracted, not pursued.

好的关系,是吸引来的,不是追逐得到的。

The essence of interpersonal relationships is based on the principle of mutual benefit.

人与人之间的交往,本质上就是以互惠互利为原则。

No matter how much you give, if it is not needed by others, it will ultimately be one-sided, and the relationship will naturally be unsustainable.

你付出再多,而别人不需要,终究是你一厢情愿,关系自然难以为继。

Remember, people come and go for their interests.

要知道,天下熙熙,皆为利来;天下攘攘,皆为利往。

Flowers attract butterflies naturally; by developing yourself well, you will encounter those who resonate with you at the same frequency.

花香自有蝶飞来,经营好自己,你自会遇到同频共振的人。

Polish writer Wadystaw Reymont said:"Everything has an order, if there is no order, something will go wrong.

波兰作家莱蒙特说:“一切事物都是有顺序的,如果没有顺序,那就会出错。

Just like a beautiful artwork, which requires design before carving; a good landscape painting needs outlining before inking.

"就像一件精美的艺术品,需要先设计后雕琢;一幅好的山水画,需要先勾勒后填墨。”

The order of interpersonal relationships is to begin with altruism and achieve self-interest through it.

人际相处的顺序,便是从利他开始,通过利他来实现利己。

By following the order of interaction, good relationships can be established between people.

遵循交往的顺序,人与人之间才能有良好的关系。

英汉双语:别人怎么对你取决于你的价值 第1张

群贤毕至

访客