×

200句出國必備的就醫英文 : 學會醫院掛號與診療全流程

hqy hqy 发表于2025-06-22 19:47:16 浏览2 评论0

抢沙发发表评论

Hi, do you accept foreign patients?

你好,貴院接受外國患者嗎?

Yes, we just need your passport.

是的,我們只需要您的護照

I’m feeling chest tightness and dizziness.

我感到胸悶和頭暈

Hold on, I’ll register you.

請稍等,我幫您掛號

What’s the registration fee?

掛號費是多少?

It’s $150, plus extra for tests or medication.

是150美元,檢查或藥物需要額外收費

Okay, what’s next?

好的,接下來要做什麼?

Fill out this form and wait to be called.

請填寫這張表格,然後等待叫號

Will it take long?

需要等很久嗎?

About 20 minutes.

大約20分鐘

What symptoms do you have?

您有哪些症狀?

I’ve been tired, and today I feel chest tightness.

我最近很疲憊,今天感到胸悶

Any shortness of breath or irregular heartbeat?

有呼吸急促或心跳不規則嗎?

Yes, my heart races sometimes.

有時候我的心跳會加速

Have you been stressed or physically active?

您最近壓力大或有進行體力活動嗎?

No, but I just arrived here and have jet lag.

沒有,但我剛到這裡,有時差反應

Let me check your vitals and schedule an ECG.

我先檢查您的生命體徵,然後安排心電圖檢查

How long does it take?

需要多長時間?

Around 10 minutes.

大約10分鐘

Is there an orthopedic doctor here?

這裡有骨科醫生嗎?

Yes, I can contact one for this afternoon.

有的,我可以幫您聯繫,下午就能看診

I slipped hiking, and my knee is swollen.

我爬山時滑倒了,膝蓋腫起來了

It may be a ligament strain. Want an X-ray?

可能是韌帶拉傷。需要拍X光嗎?

Sure, how much is it?

好的,費用是多少?

$120, and you can pay without insurance.

120美元,您可以不用保險支付

How soon will I get the results?

多快能拿到結果?

Within 30 minutes, and the doctor will explain.

30分鐘內,醫生會為您解釋

Great, thanks!

太好了,謝謝!

My throat is very sore, and it hurts to talk.

我的喉嚨很痛,說話時也很難受

Do you have fever, cough, or runny nose?

您有發燒、咳嗽或流鼻涕嗎?

Just a slight fever; the pain is worse.

只有輕微發燒,但喉嚨痛得更厲害

It might be tonsillitis. Let’s do a throat swab.

可能是扁桃體炎。我們需要做喉嚨拭子檢查

Is it painful?

痛嗎?

No, it’s just a quick sample.

不會,只是快速取樣

How long until I feel better?

多久才能好轉?

If bacterial, antibiotics will help in days.

如果是細菌感染,抗生素幾天內就能見效

Can I easily get them at the pharmacy?

我可以在藥房輕鬆買到嗎?

Yes, they’ll fill the prescription right away.

可以,藥房會立即配藥

I have an itchy rash that just started.

我有一片剛開始發癢的皮疹

When did it appear?

什麼時候開始的?

Two days ago. It could be something I ate.

兩天前,可能是我吃了什麼

It might be an allergy. Let’s test for it.

可能是過敏。我們需要測試一下

Can you do it now?

現在可以測嗎?

Yes, but it’ll take two hours.

可以,但需要兩小時

What’s the cost?

費用是多少?

$200, including all tests.

200美元,包含所有測試

If it’s an allergy, what’s next?

如果確定是過敏,接下來怎麼辦?

We’ll prescribe antihistamines and suggest avoiding triggers.

我們會開抗組胺藥,並建議避免接觸過敏原

I hit my head and feel dizzy. What now?

我撞到頭,感到頭暈,怎麼辦?

Did you pass out or feel confused?

您有昏迷或感到意識混亂嗎?

No, but there’s a bump, and I feel nauseous.

沒有,但起了個包,還感到噁心

It may be a concussion. We need a CT scan.

可能是腦震盪。我們需要做CT掃描

How much is the scan?

掃描費用是多少?

$300, with fast results.

300美元,結果很快會出來

Do I need to prepare?

需要準備什麼嗎?

No, just relax during the scan.

不需要,只要掃描時放鬆即可

Is there a dentist here?

這裡有牙醫嗎?

Yes, what’s the problem?

有的,請問有什麼問題?

My tooth hurts, and I can’t chew.

我的牙齒很痛,無法咀嚼

It could be a cavity or infection. We’ll X-ray it.

可能是蛀牙或感染。我們需要拍X光檢查

Can an extraction be done today?

今天可以拔牙嗎?

Yes, under local anesthesia, in 20 minutes.

可以,局部麻醉下,20分鐘即可完成

Any aftercare tips?

有什麼術後護理建議嗎?

Avoid hard or hot food for 24 hours.

24小時內避免吃硬的或熱的食物

My hands feel weak and numb. What’s causing it?

我的手感到無力和麻木。是什麼原因?

Have you had any injuries or repetitive movements?

您有受傷或進行重複性動作嗎?

No, but I use my laptop a lot.

沒有,但我經常使用筆記本電腦

It may be carpal tunnel. Let’s do a nerve test.

可能是腕隧道症候群。我們需要做神經測試

How long will it take?

測試需要多久?

About 40 minutes.

大約40分鐘

My vision is blurry, especially up close.

我的視力模糊,尤其是看近處的時候

Have you worn glasses before?

您之前有戴過眼鏡嗎?

No, this is new.

沒有,這是新情況

It could be eye strain. We’ll check your retina.

可能是眼睛疲勞。我們需要檢查您的視網膜

How long does the test take?

檢查需要多長時間?

About 30 minutes, with dilation.

大約30分鐘,需要散瞳

When will my vision normalize?

什麼時候視力會恢復正常?

In a few hours after the drops wear off.

幾小時後,等眼藥水效果消失

My child has ear pain and cried all night.

我的孩子耳朵痛,哭了一整晚

Any recent colds or fever?

最近有感冒或發燒嗎?

Yes, he has a slight fever.

有,他有輕微發燒

It may be an ear infection. Let’s check.

可能是耳部感染。我們需要檢查一下

Will he need antibiotics?

他需要吃抗生素嗎?

Yes, oral medicine should work.

是的,口服藥物應該有效

How soon will he improve?

多久能好轉?

In 2–3 days if he takes all the medicine.

如果按時服藥,2到3天內會好轉

I cut my foot, and it’s still bleeding.

我的腳割傷了,還在流血

How deep is the cut? Did you step on something?

傷口有多深?您踩到什麼東西了嗎?

I stepped on glass; it’s about a centimeter deep.

我踩到了玻璃,傷口大約有一釐米深

We’ll clean it and see if stitches are needed.

我們會清理傷口,看是否需要縫針

Will it hurt?

會很痛嗎?

We’ll use local anesthesia, so it won’t hurt.

我們會使用局部麻醉,所以不會痛

What should I do after getting stitches?

縫針後需要注意什麼?

Keep it dry and come back for stitch removal.

保持乾燥,之後回來拆線

My shoulder feels stuck, and I can’t lift it.

我的肩膀感覺僵硬,無法抬起來

When did this start? Did you injure it?

什麼時候開始的?您受過傷嗎?

Yesterday, after lifting something heavy.

昨天搬重物後開始的

It might be a rotator cuff strain. Let’s X-ray it.

可能是旋轉肌腱拉傷。我們需要拍X光檢查

How long will recovery take if it’s a strain?

如果是拉傷,需要多久才能康復?

A few weeks, but physical therapy helps.

幾週內,但物理治療有助於加速恢復

Sentence & Translation 101 – 200

My stomach is bloated, and I’ve been passing gas.

我的肚子脹氣,還一直放屁

Have you eaten beans or carbonated drinks?

您最近吃了豆類或喝了碳酸飲料嗎?

Yes, I drank a lot of sparkling water.

有,我喝了很多氣泡水

It seems like gas. We’ll prescribe digestive medicine.

看起來是脹氣,我們會開一些助消化的藥

Should I take it on an empty stomach?

需要空腹服用嗎?

No, take it after meals.

不用,飯後服用即可

A mosquito bite swelled more than usual.

一個蚊子叮咬處腫得比平時厲害

Do you have a history of insect allergies?

您有昆蟲過敏史嗎?

No, but this time it’s worse.

沒有,但這次特別嚴重

It’s likely a local reaction. Use cream and antihistamines.

可能是局部反應,使用這個藥膏並服用抗組胺藥

Do I need an injection?

需要打針嗎?

No, just apply the cream and avoid scratching.

不需要,只要塗藥膏,避免抓癢即可

I think I broke something after falling.

我跌倒後覺得可能骨折了

Can you move the injured area?

您能移動受傷的部位嗎?

Barely, and it’s very painful.

幾乎不能,還很痛

Let’s X-ray it to confirm a fracture.

我們拍個X光來確認是否骨折

What happens if it’s broken?

如果真的骨折了怎麼辦?

If minor, we’ll immobilize it, and you’ll rest.

如果是輕微骨折,我們會固定,讓您休息

I’ve been nauseous and want to vomit.

我覺得噁心,還想吐

Did you eat anything suspicious?

您吃過什麼可疑的食物嗎?

Yes, I had seafood at a market yesterday.

有,我昨天在市場吃了海鮮

It might be food poisoning. Stay hydrated and rest.

可能是食物中毒,保持水分並多休息

Will I need medicine?

我需要吃藥嗎?

If it gets worse, we’ll prescribe anti-nausea pills.

如果情況加重,我們會開止吐藥

My nose started bleeding and won’t stop.

我的鼻子流血了,怎麼也止不住

Are you on blood thinners?

您有在服用血液稀釋劑嗎?

Yes, I take aspirin daily.

有,我每天服用阿司匹林

It could be the aspirin. We’ll stop the bleeding and check.

可能是因為阿司匹林,我們會先幫您止血並檢查一下

Should I keep taking the medication?

我還需要繼續服藥嗎?

Consult your doctor about adjusting the dosage.

請和您的醫生討論是否需要調整劑量

I got water in my ear, and now I can’t hear well.

我耳朵進水了,現在聽不清楚

Does it hurt or feel blocked?

感覺痛還是堵住了?

It feels blocked, like something’s stuck.

感覺堵住了,好像有東西卡住了

It could be trapped water or an infection. Let’s check.

可能是積水或感染,我們來檢查一下

Will you use tools to clean it?

會用工具清理嗎?

Yes, we’ll use an otoscope and clean it safely.

是的,我們會用耳鏡安全地清理

Will I hear normally right after?

清理完後能聽清楚嗎?

Yes, unless there’s an infection.

是的,除非有感染

My finger got slammed in a door and is swollen.

我的手指被門夾了,現在腫起來了

Can you bend it, or does it feel stiff?

您能彎曲手指嗎?還是覺得僵硬?

It’s stiff and hurts to move.

很僵硬,移動時也很痛

Let’s X-ray it for a fracture.

我們需要拍X光看看是否骨折

If it’s broken, will I need surgery?

如果骨折了,我需要動手術嗎?

Not for minor fractures. We’ll just splint it.

如果是小骨折,不需要手術,我們只會固定

My skin is peeling on my elbows and knees.

我的手肘和膝蓋皮膚開始脫皮

Have you used new skincare products?

您有使用新的護膚產品嗎?

No, but the weather here is very dry.

沒有,但這裡的天氣很乾燥

It’s likely dryness. Use this moisturizing cream.

可能是乾燥造成的,使用這款保濕霜試試

How long until it improves?

多久能改善?

A few days, but continue for a week to prevent recurrence.

幾天內就會好轉,但持續使用一週可防止復發

I got bitten by an insect while hiking, and it’s very swollen.

我在登山時被昆蟲咬了,腫得很厲害

Are you having trouble breathing?

您有呼吸困難嗎?

No, but it’s itchy and red.

沒有,但很癢,還發紅

It’s a strong local reaction. We’ll give an antihistamine injection.

這是強烈的局部反應,我們會打抗組胺針

Will the swelling go down quickly?

腫脹多久能消?

It’ll take a few hours to a day, but the itch will ease.

幾小時到一天左右,但癢感會很快減輕

I twisted my ankle running, and it’s swollen.

我跑步時扭到腳踝,現在腫了

Did the swelling appear right away?

腫脹是立即出現的嗎?

Yes, and I can’t stand on it.

是的,而且我站不起來了

Let’s X-ray it to check for fractures.

我們拍X光檢查是否骨折

If it’s just a sprain, what should I do?

如果只是扭傷,我該怎麼辦?

Apply ice, use a brace, and avoid weight-bearing.

冰敷、使用護踝,避免承重

My eyes are itchy and swollen.

我的眼睛又癢又腫

Have you been around dust or pollen?

您最近接觸過灰塵或花粉嗎?

Yes, I went to an outdoor event yesterday.

有,我昨天參加了戶外活動

It could be conjunctivitis. Use these eye drops.

可能是結膜炎,使用這些眼藥水試試

Can I wear contacts?

我能戴隱形眼鏡嗎?

No, stick to glasses until it clears up.

不行,先戴眼鏡,直到完全痊癒

My lower back hurts after sitting too long.

我久坐後下背痛

Have you been sitting for extended periods or lifting anything heavy?

您長時間久坐或搬過重物嗎?

Yes, I’ve been working at my laptop for hours.

是的,我在筆記本電腦前工作了好幾個小時

It’s likely muscle tension. Try stretching and physical therapy.

可能是肌肉緊張,試試伸展運動和物理治療

How soon will it improve?

多久能改善?

A few weeks with regular stretching and better posture.

幾週內,定期伸展並注意姿勢

I woke up with a stiff neck and can’t turn my head.

我早上醒來脖子僵硬,無法轉動

Did you sleep on an uncomfortable pillow?

您是不是睡在不舒服的枕頭上?

Yes, the hotel pillow wasn’t great.

是的,酒店的枕頭不太好

It’s likely a crick in your neck. Use heat therapy.

這可能是落枕,試試熱敷

Should I take painkillers?

我需要吃止痛藥嗎?

If the pain is severe, take a mild one.

如果痛得厲害,可以吃一點輕微止痛藥

My chest hurts when I breathe deeply.

我深呼吸時胸口疼

Have you recently overexerted yourself?

最近有過度運動嗎?

Yes, I did intense exercise yesterday.

有,我昨天進行了劇烈運動

It might be a muscle strain. Rest and avoid heavy activity.

可能是肌肉拉傷,休息並避免劇烈活動

I noticed bruises but didn’t hit anything.

我發現有瘀青,但沒有撞到任何東西

Are you on blood thinners?

您有服用血液稀釋劑嗎?

Yes, I take aspirin.

有,我服用阿司匹林

It could be related. Let’s do a blood test to check.

可能是相關的,我們需要驗血檢查一下

I fell and now can’t bend my knee.

我摔倒後膝蓋無法彎曲

Did you hear a pop when you fell?

您摔倒時有聽到“啪”的聲音嗎?

No, but it’s stiff and swollen.

沒有,但膝蓋很僵硬,還腫了

It might be a ligament injury. We’ll do an MRI.

可能是韌帶損傷,我們需要做核磁共振檢查

Will I need surgery?

我需要動手術嗎?

Only if it’s severe; otherwise, physical therapy should work.

只有嚴重時才需要,否則物理治療就可以了

My hand feels numb after typing for hours.

我的手長時間打字後感到麻木

It could be carpal tunnel. Let’s do a nerve test.

可能是腕隧道症候群,我們需要做神經測試

How long does the test take?

測試需要多久?

About 40 minutes.

大約40分鐘

Will I need surgery?

我需要動手術嗎?

Most cases improve with therapy and rest.

大多數情況通過治療和休息就能改善

群贤毕至

访客